BFSTR – Activation Screening
- stress management
- psychosomatic stress-related problems
- analysis of response-related physiological parameters
This test identifies the vegetative systems (cardiovascular, skin conductance, muscle tone etc.) that show the most marked response to stress for the client. It also enables information to be gathered on the trend of emotional processes (e.g. anticipatory anxiety) over time and how stressful situations are dealt with.
Activation screening is divided into four phases:
- Relaxation phase (baseline)
- Preparatory phase
- Confrontation phase with a stress inducer (visual and acoustic)
- Relaxation phase
principal área de aplicación
- Pain & psychosomatic symptoms
As many as possible of the available monitoring devices.
During the four phases you should record as many of the client’s physiological parameters as possible. For those that show the most marked response you can then carry out training sessions with the corresponding training programs.